Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users enroll in MxU or a Course within MxU, subscribe to a newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available in our application. Users may visit MxU anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can refuse to supply personal identification information but doing so may prevent them from engaging in certain MxU related activities.
Our Services are not designed for and are not marketed to people under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or ask for information from people under the age of 13 nor do we knowingly allow such audiences to use our Services. If you are under the age of 13, please do not use our Services or send us your information. We delete information that we learn is collected from a minor without verified parental consent.
To adjust your Facebook advertising settings, visit the Facebook Ad Preferences page. Learn more about your ad preferences on Facebook.
To adjust your Google advertising settings, visit Google’s Ad settings page. Learn more about your ad preferences on Google
User Interface Cookies (the ones we set, and why)
- If you toggle dark mode settings from any of our blog posts, we’ll set a cookie to remember your settings. This cookie contains no personal data.
- Our video player, Plyr, will save a cookie with a handful of settings. This cookie contains no personal data.
How we use collected information
MxU may collect and use Users’ personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided in our application.
- To send periodic emails We may use User email addresses to send Users information and updates pertaining to their order. User email addresses may also be used to respond to User inquiries, questions, or other requests.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent User personal identification information to others.
Third party websites
User may find advertising or other content in our application that link to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our appliction. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our User, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms